- Double click on the Cadzow Software (smiley face) icon:
- If requested, enter your user USERNAME and PASSWORD and click OK.
- You will then be presented with the CADZOW MAIN MENU.
- Passwords are case-sensitive (ie. Upper and lower case do matter). For security reasons, your password is shown as stars. Having problems getting in? Check that the username is correct. In some systems the computer remembers who was the last user to login and brings up their name. Also check whether the CAPS LOCK is on or off.
- If you would prefer to use the keyboard instead of the mouse, type your USERNAME, press TAB to move to the PASSWORD box, enter your password and press ENTER (instead of clicking OK).