Cannot open Draft transaction
When opening a draft transaction via Enquiries or F7, you receive the following message:
- STOP! This DRAFT transaction is being edited by user A on computer B (dd/mm/yyyy). Try again later.
This occurs because:
- Another user has that transaction open; or
- Cadzow 2000 was improperly shut down (either via power failure or some other problem) and the draft transaction is still flagged as "in progress".
The solution is:
- Wait for the other user to close the transaction; or
- Clear the list of "in progress" draft transactions (see "General Settings II" under Miscellaneous Settings).