Configuring Email in Microsoft Outlook
To add a mailbox to Outlook 2003:
- Open Outlook.
- Go to the Tools menu, click E-Mail Accounts.
- Select Add A New E-Mail Account and click Next.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- Fill in the details provided by your ISP.
- Any other settings leave blank or as the default.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat for any additional mailboxes.
Note: if you are downloading multiple mailboxes with multiple addresses, enter your main address for each. For example, if you are downloading “[email protected]”, “[email protected]” and “[email protected]”, enter “[email protected]” for all three connectoids.