How can I use the Internet in my business?
The Internet is a doorway to a tremendous amount of information.
How can the internet be used to grow your business and attract new customers?
- Distribute information to potentially millions of prospective customers at low cost over the Internet.
- Build prospect lists by having potential customers “register” on your site.
- Partner with other businesses and associations—and ask them to provide an electronic “pointer” from their Web site to yours.
- Be readily accessible by posting stock information like part numbers, technical specifications and pricing so customers can do business with you 24 hours a day.
- Provide access to information about orders or the status of a project whenever anyone needs to access this information.
- Keep track of competitors’ promotions and find new suppliers with better prices, making you more competitive.
- Create e-mail “newsletters” with special offers or news to your customer base.
- Get immediate access to industry, vendor, and competitive data.
- Send e-mail on the Internet as a means to collaborate and get information from people around the country or around the world.