Clearing Cadzow 2000 Backups from Removable Media
Because each new Cadzow 2000 backup is made to a new file (see How to Backup Cadzow 2000 for full details), removable disks such as ZIP disks and USB/Firewire drives will fill up and require emptying.
To do this:
- Double-click My Computer on the desktop.
- Double-click the drive letter associated with the removable drive, eg. Z:
- Double-click the CADZOW folder.
- Right-click the BACKUPS folder and choose Delete.
- Windows will prompt: Are you sure you want to remove the folder 'BACKUPS' and all its contents?
- Click Yes.