Products & Professional Services
Cadzow TECH Pty Ltd is a professional information technology services provider (serving the Adelaide metropolitan area and outlying regions) and software developer (serving Australia nationally), providing a range of general and specialised IT support services, including a comprehensive suite of consulting services, provided nationally.
For small business, corporate and government we provide a fixed-fee whole-of-network service, covering problem solving, maintenance, advice, support, secure drive erasing, and many other matters. This service includes site visits where required, but a lot of work is done remotely, including after hours, to minimise disruption during the working day. For home and small office, we offer a “per minute” casual support service, accessible by phone and email.
Among our services:
- Windows troubleshooting and optimisation, for both workstations and servers.
- System cleanups, including virus and malware removal.
- iOS/iPhone/iPad/iTunes support.
- Support for legacy systems such as MS-DOS, Windows 3.x/Workgroups, and (gasp) LANtastic.
Most of our professional services are available either hourly or with fixed annual fees.
- Software licensing, particularly Microsoft, Kofax (Nuance) PDF.
- Provision of Microsoft 365 services.
- Hardware; desktops and servers, Dynabook (ex-Toshiba)/ASUS laptops, Kyocera printers.
- Consulting and advice on office fitouts and the like.
- Printer consumables. We only supply genuine product from authorised distributors, ensuring the best quality output and maximum reliability.