Setting up a new room
- From the MAIN MENU choose ROOM MANAGER.
- Choose ROOMS.
- Make sure the room doesn’t already exist by using the SEARCH button.
- Choose ADD NEW.
- Enter the ROOM NUMBER. The other fields are optional but we recommend you enter a ROOM NAME and CAPACITY.Choose CLOSE (and your information will automatically be saved).
- From the CONTROL PANEL (right hand side of the screen) choose PROFILES.
- Click on the profile you want to assign to this room and choose ADD SELECTED PROFILE.
For TAFE users, it is important to specify which CAMPUS. If it's relevant, you can also add other profiles (such as EVAC LIGHTS).