What Rooms Are Available?
- Open CADZOW ROOM MANAGER.
- Choose DAY VIEW.
- Specify what you want to search on (eg. Mondays, weeks 7 to 12, limit it to rooms with windows and EVAC lights) then click GO.
- Matching rooms will then be listed.
Bookings are shown in 30 minute blocks between 7am and midnight.
Full dots means the room is fully booked for the Mondays in the weeks specified,
hollow dots means the room is partially booked (eg. might be weeks 9 to 11).
You can then:
- To find out who is in a booking, double click on the booking.
- To print this information, click on the PRINT button at the top of the screen.
- To email this information, click on the PRINT button at the top of the screen, then choose EMAIL (as a Microsoft Snapshot Report).