From time to time you might want to merge two people together. This is most commonly used when the same person has been accidentally set up twice. You can merge them together, transferring all the history over.
The history that is transferred depends on what Cadzow packages you have licenced.
Please note this is a very powerful feature and can not be undone.
- From the main menu, choose Contact Manager.
- Choose Organisation Functions.
- Choose Merge PEOPLE.
- Specify the two people (the one being deleted and the one being kept).
- Clean up the source person (ie. delete/modify any information that you do not want transferred, as now there might be multiple numbers, addresses etc). If you want to check out their set up, click Load This Organisation.
- When you are ready to merge, click Merge Now.