Let's Cook! with Geoff
Hello everyone. This week we're making ICED COFFEE with MALTESERS.
What you'll need:
- Parfait spoons and straws;
- 100 grams or so of Maltesers.
How to do it:
- Put the tall glasses in the freezer to pre-chill.
- Pour the Farmer's Union Iced Coffee and Maltesers into a bowl and mix with some sort of Bamix®™-like hand mixer.
- When the Maltesers are fully crushed and mixed, lift the hand mixer to the top of the iced coffee to aerate the mixture and give it some froth.
- Pour into tall glasses†, and garnish with chocolate powder and/or mint leaf.
- Throw the mint leaf away.
NB. the Maltesers sink, so routinely use the spoons to stir, and consume with straws.
† Take the glasses out of the freezer first, sorry if that wasn't clear.