Configure iPhone/iPad for Internode Securemail
Internode provide an SMTP (outgoing email) service called Securemail. Unlike normal SMTP, this is an authenticated service which allows you to send email via Internode's servers from any network. Normally, SMTP is restricted to users on the ISP's own network, which means you must use the SMTP host that is relevant for wherever you are.
On the iPhone/iPad:
- Press the Home button and choose the Settings app:
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the email account you wish to configure.
Depending on the version of iOS, you may need to then tap Account Info.
- Tap SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server.
- Tap the server listed under Primary Server.
- Change the details as follows:
|Username||<Your Internode Username> (eg. [email protected])|
|Password||<Your Internode Password>|
- Tap Done.