Using Custom Fields
Cadzow 2000 allows the creation of Custom Fields which provide a place to enter information against organisations in a structured way.
Creating Custom Fields
To create a Custom Field:
- Go to Contact Manager and choose Custom Fields.
- Choose Organisation under Type, and enter a description under Custom Field.
(The other fields have a special purpose.)
Add Custom Field Information to Organisations
To add information to an organisation:
- Open the organisation's setup screen.
- Choose Custom Fields from the Control Panel.
- Choose the Custom Field required and enter the relevant information.
Searching for Custom Fields
- Go to Contact Manager and choose Enquiries — Contacts.
- Under Advanced Search Criteria, choose up to three Custom Fields and the desired search term. Use * to select non-empty fields.
- Complete any additional search criteria and choose Next.