How to find statistics on users and their bookings?
- From the MAIN MENU, choose BOOKING MANAGER.
- Choose ENQUIRIES.
- Specify the DATE RANGE you are interested in (eg. 01/07/2012 to 21/12/2013).
- If you want to limit this to just bookings, choose TYPE = BOOKINGS.
- Set any other criteria that interests you (eg. Under ADVANCED II you might want to limit the search to only clients with a particular profile - such as 'wholesale').
- Choose NEXT STEP. This gives you a list of all matching transactions.
- Near the top of the screen, choose STATISTICAL REPORTS.
- Choose General Statistics – User (quantities).
- Decide whether you want to print the REPORT CRITERIA (handy for reference) - tick or untick the relevant box.
- Choose PRINT/PREVIEW.
Alternatively, if you have Microsoft Excel on your computer, you could export the transaction details to Excel and them sort and sum the transactions in whatever manner you desire. Do steps 1 to 6 above, then choose EXPORT, EXPORT - TRANSACTIONS (BASIC DETAILS), click EXPORT INFORMATION button, specify a filename (or leave as is), then choose EXPORT NOW.