RouterOS — Port Forwarding
To set up a port forwarding rule in RouterOS:
- In Winbox, navigate to IP → Firewall.
- Click on the NAT tab.
- Click + to add a rule.
- Under the General tab, set Chain to dstnat, Protocol to 6 (TCP), Dst Port to the external port.
- Under the Action tab, set Action to dst-nat, To Addresses to the IP address of the host on the LAN, to Ports to the listening port on on the host.
- Click OK to save.
To fix the IP address of the host to a static address:
- Navigate to IP → DHCP Server.
- Right-click on the host and choose Make Static. The device will appear without a “D” next to it.