Sharing iCloud Calendar
To share an iCloud calendar with another iCloud user:
- Go to https://www.icloud.com and log in.
- Click Calendar.
- On the left hand side, click the sharing icon next to the calendar to share:
- Enable Private Sharing, enter the person to share with, and click OK.
- Log out of iCloud.
- The other person should now log in to iCloud, and open the Calendar app.
At the base of the screen is the notifications:
- Click the notification and choose Join Calendar.
After a few minutes, the calendar will then appear as a separate calendar, on all devices, and Outlook (if iCloud is enabled on a Windows-based computer).