Office 365 — View/Edit Calendar without Outlook
A simple way to provide editing access to an Office 365 mailbox calendar is as follows:
- Install Mozilla Thunderbird and keep the Lightning plugin when prompted.
- Download the ExchangeCalendar plugin.
- Install it via Tools → Add-ons → (Cog) → Install Add-on From File
- Add the Calendar via File → New → Calendar.
- Choose On The Network, then Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- Choose Office 365 when prompted.
- Enter the credentials. For a calendar in a shared mailbox, use this notation.
- In Thunderbird, open the calendar with Ctrl-Shift-C.
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cadzow TECH Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Question/comment about this page? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org