Microsoft Outlook Express: Emailing an attachment from floppy disk
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click Create Mail to create a new message.
- Type the message in the usual way (to whom, subject, body text etc).
- Put the floppy disk in the drive.
- From the Insert menu, choose File Attachment.
- In the Look In drop down list, click on the down arrow then choose 3½ Floppy (A:).
- Find the file you want to email and click on it.
- Choose Attach.
The file is now listed as an attachment under the subject heading.
- Click Send.
- Only once the message has been sent should you remove the floppy disk.
Note: Many mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive and send.
Copyright © 1996-2021 Cadzow TECH Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Question/comment about this page? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org