Windows Vista/7 Logon Error on HP Systems
When attempting to log on to a Hewlett-Packard system with Windows Vista/7, you receive:
- The system could not access the Credential Manager server. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.
- The server is not responding properly. Verify that Credential Manager server is properly installed on the target server.
To work around this problem:
- Click Log on with Wizard at the login prompt.
- Click More, and tick Do Not Log On To Credential Manager.
- Enter your login credentials to continue.
A resolution is not known, apart from uninstalling all of the HP Credential Manager applications.
Copyright © 1996-2021 Cadzow TECH Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Question/comment about this page? Please email email@example.com